Barcelona Metro Walks
7 routes by metro to discover Barcelona
Price 12,50 €/ route including a 2 days pass for metro, bus, a map of the metro, a map of one intinary , explanations and photos of the main buildings, monuments you can see on the way.
You can buy this Metro Walks ticket at the Turist office down the stairs on Plaza Catalunya.
By combining travel on the metro, walks and the occasional bus journey, you’ll be able to discover the city on seven recommended routes as a guide to discover Barcelona from an insider’s point of view, as well as its history, neighbourhoods, urban development, … as if you were one of the locals, at your own pace.
- A guide which features seven routes grouped into areas which are easily accessible with the Barcelona’s metro network.
- The guide includes:
- An outline of the each route with the approximate time it takes to get from one landmark or place of interest to another.
- A map of each route.
- An explanation of all the landmarks and places of interest on the route, as well as photographs to help you identify them.
- A detailed Barcelona city map to help you get your bearings and locate the areas you’ll be visiting.
- And a map of the Barcelona’s metro network which will help you travel around.
- All the routes start in the Barcelona city centre, in the Plaça de Catalunya or Plaça Urquinaona, and the routes are easy going under foot. This routs are:
- Park Güell – El Coll – Vall d’Hebron.
- Pedralbes – Sarrià – Sant Gervasi.
- Gràcia – Tibidabo.
- Glòries – Poblenou – Fòrum.
- La Ribera i El Born – Barceloneta – Vila Olímpica.
- Guinardó – Horta.
- Sant Andreu – Sant Martí – Clot.
* See routes map.
- The price includes: free travel on Barcelona public transport. The T2 travel pass offers unlimited travel on the metro and bus network on two consecutive days.
Leave a Reply