In case of need, write the emergency phone number in Barcelona 112
There are 2 different terminals: the T1 and the T2 ( The T2 has 3 subterminals: the A, the B and the C).
The new T1 Terminal (2009) has been designed by catalan architect Ricardo Bofill (the same architect who designed the new W hotel on the beach looking like a sailboat )
To go to Barcelona centre, you can take the following transport:
- A taxi which will cost in between 30 € ,- and 35 €,- to your apartment. On the T1 Terminal, you have to go down to get a taxi. On the T2, taxis are waiting in front of the airport.
- The blue airport bus – Aerobus - which depart just in front of both terminals (every 10 minutes, prices 2013 5,90 € or 10,20 € return ticket valid 9 days after purchasing).
Schedule : everyday from 6 am to 1 am ( from the airport to the centre ), from 5.30 am to 3 am from Plaza Catalunya to the airport.
You can buy your ticket from the staff at the bus stops (cash only payments), at the automatic sales machines (payment by credit card) or by paying the bus driver (cash only payments). Encashment change up to 20 €.
- The bus number 46 ( Departure from terminal T1 & T2) will drive you to the Plaza Espana for the price of a metro ticket which is 2 € (2012). Metro T-10 card 9,45 € (September 2012)
- The train at the airport train station (T2) stops at the Sants Train Station and Passeig de Gracia. A ticket cost €2,00 ( 2012).
Arriving at Girona Airport in the north of Barcelona (Ryanair , Easy jet, very cheap flights from 10 € + taxes… You can take the bus which drives you to the Northern Bus Station – Estaçió del Norte - near the Arc de Triumph in the centre of Barcelona. It takes about one hour and 5 minutes.
Good Tip : you can buy the bus ticket to Barcelona outside the airport on your right. The bus is waiting on the right too. At the Northern bus station in Barcelona, taxies are waiting outside the bus station , there is also the metro line 1 ( red line).
Bus ticket price : september 2009 : 12 € or 21 € ( return).
To buy a ticket for Ryanair airport at the Northern Bus station : First floor, on the left.
Ryanair flights also land in Reus airport , South of Barcelona. There are also buses waiting in front of the airport to drive you to Barcelona centre.
Related Barcelona posts:
- Departure from Barcelona Airport
Departure from Barcelona Airport, read carefully your flight ticket to know which terminal your plane is leaving from. There are 2 terminals : the T1 and the T2. The T2 is the oldest one, it has 3 entrances : the A , the B and the C . Check the terminal...
- Locker Consigna Barcelona Centre
Lockers available in the centre of Barcelona: LOCKER BARCELONA C/ Estruc 36 ( Plaza Catalunya – Las Ramblas) 93 302 87 96 Open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Price from 3,50 €/day for an M Locker, Locker Size L €5,50 and XL €9,50 10% Discount with your...
- Cheap airport Transfers in Spain – Suntransfers
Airport transfers Suntransfers Phone : From UK: 020 81446125 Other countries: +34 93 2103383 Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org SUNTRANSFERS.com offers airport transfers for many airports in Spain. If you’ve flown to Barcelona before, you already know that it can be a frustrating process getting from the airport to your chosen accommodation...
- Barcelona Metro – Taxi
Metro is going every where in Barcelona and is very esay to use....
- Barcelona Circuit de Catalunya Formula 1 – Moto GP Grand Prix
Circuit de Catalunya enjoys a privileged location, at only 32 km from Barcelona. (and 18 km from the Costa de Barcelona). The Circuit is located between two major communication roads. May 10 – 11- 12 2013 How to get to the circuit from Barcelona centre : -Access by bus from...